The Novelli Single Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink is the perfect addition to any Kitchen or Laundry, to keep it simple but stylish.
The Sink has the ability to be Top Mounted or Bottom Mounted
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel (1.2mm Thickness)
- Includes Basket waste
- Includes Sink Protector rack
- Purpose Built for Domestic and Commercial use
*All items on clearance hold a 3-year warranty
Bastow and Novelli Warranty
Our products are covered by a 15-year warranty from the date of purchase
Our warranty covers failures caused by faulty product manufacture, issues associated with materials used, and inadequate assembly. Faulty products will be repaired or replaced free of charge for the first 12 months from the date of purchase, after which we provide free parts only for the remainder of the warranty period.
The warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use of the product
- Incorrect installation, if installation or part installation is not carried out by a licenced plumber for the products which are required to be installed by a licenced plumber.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used in product finishes
Please note the warranty is extended to the purchaser only and is not transferable. For warranty service please contact the Oxford & Nelson team via firstname.lastname@example.org
When claiming a warranty service for a product, customers must provide the original receipt as proof of purchase (including the date of purchase).
Customers are also required to present a receipt for those products requiring installation by a licensed plumber.
Failure to comply with the above warranty guidelines will void the warranty agreements.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Customers are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality, provided the issue does not amount to a major failure.